Your Receivable Management Career Starts Here
Are you looking for a challenging position with a world-class leader in the field of receivable management? Make RHK Recovery Group your destination. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, healthcare benefits, and an employer-matched retirement plan.
Mail your resume to:
RHK Recovery Group
1670 Old Country Road Suite 202
Plainview, NY 11803
or fill in the form below.
Are you outstanding at building relationships and are looking to start on a career path that can put you in control of your own financial destiny, then we would like to speak to you!
Develop and manage our portfolio of leads and debtors at all parts of the process.
- 75-100 outbound contact attempts per day to negotiate and collect commercial debt
- Execute RHK’s pre-defined collection tactics
- Communicate effectively and professionally
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Candidates must possess excellent work ethic
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- An ability to think outside the box
- A team first personality that is outgoing with a positive attitude
- You must be a good listener, take direction easily when needed, have solid written & oral communication
- Being able to work in a team environment as well as works well individual and under pressure
- Ability to overcome objections
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills — background with web applications and MS Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary plus commission
- 401k with match (after 1 year), Medical (after 3 months)
- Business casual dress environment
Who We Are
RHK Recovery Group is a leader in Accounts Receivable Management and Recovery services to businesses in need of guidance in this space. We have spent more than 30 years showing companies how to drive cash flow and reduce bad debts. If you want to work for a great company, join a successful team and enjoy collecting past due accounts while making money, lets’ go! We have the opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor to build your own business and earn a very nice annual income.
This position offers a competitive salary/commission/benefits package. To apply, please complete the form at the bottom of the Career Opportunities page.
- Do you love to sell?
- Are you capable of positive introductions on the phone?
- Do you love to communicate with others?
- Are you comfortable making cold calls?
- Are you versed in LinkedIn and other Social Media business platforms?
About Your Position
If you are great at building relationships and want to start on a career path that you can control while earning a very comfortable income, we would like to speak to you!
- Cold calling, engaging social media profiles, and targeted prospecting of small, medium and large size businesses.
- Research, prospecting, email and old fashioned cold calling
- Portfolio and pipeline management using our proprietary lead generation
- Execute RHK’s sales tactics, perform through discovery and deliver effective webinar demos via Zoom and other video platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate your general knowledge, including how we differentiate ourselves in the marketplace showing an understanding of the value that we bring each day to our clients.
Qualifications and Competencies :
A team first mentality willing to share knowledge and be willing to take direction from members of RHK Recovery Group who have been there for 5 or more years.
- 3-5+ years of sales experience – calling and lead generation with a track record of success in your previous sales experience
- The ability to think outside the box
- Engaging personality with a positive outlook on their career
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Ability to overcome objections with caring, persistence and focus
- Tech-savvy with solid background in a computer skill set.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary based on experience and uncapped commissions and bonus structure for unlimited earning potential
- 401k with match (after 1 year), Medical, benefits (after 3 months)
- 10 PTO Days
- Casual dress environment